About the Journal
Aims of the Journal
This journal aims to provide a reliable source of information on current research and development in the fields of basic and applied sciences, on the national and international levels, as well as exchange of ideas and information for experts in these fields. Moreover, it will provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their works.
Editorial Board Looks forewords to develop the journal and to promote it to be at the level of international scientific journals, and expand their reach circle to allow the largest possible number of interested to follow it by publishing all its issues through the internet web site.
Call for Papers
The Editorial Committee invites teaching staff members, postgraduate students, engineers, researchers and all those concerned with basic and applied sciences, and technology fields to submit their research work to be published in the journal. The journal publishes scientific papers (basic and applied research, review papers) technical reports, technical notes and book reviews in the mentioned fields.
Terms of Publication in the Journal
- The papers and reports should be an original work and not considered for publication elsewhere. Papers published in conferences may be considered for publication in the journal after they go through the evaluation process and if they do not conflict with the copyright of the conference proceedings.
- All papers and reports are subject to evaluation and may not be published unless all the required corrections are met and the author's guide for publication is followed.
- The accepted papers could be written in Arabic (with English abstract), or in English (with Arabic abstract).
- After acceptance of the paper or report for publication in the journal, it should not be considered for publication in another journal and the author should sign a copyright agreement with the editorial board of the journal.
- Authors should include the full title of the paper, the author's full name, Author's affiliation and address, e-mail address.
- Papers not written according to the stated instructions will not be considered for refereeing.
In spite that an electronic paper template is available, Authors are kindly requested to abide by the following instructions:
- Manuscripts should not exceed 10 (A4) pages including figures and tables, produced using Microsoft word, with Times New Roman font 9.5pt single space typewritten. The page setup left and right margins of 13.5 mm and top margin of 25.4 mm and bottom margin of 21.8 mm.
- The original and two copies should be submitted, and on a CD disc. The file on the disc should exactly correspond to the hard copies.
- Authors have to the following format:
- Title page, headed by a concise but informative full title font size 15ptbold, name(s) font size 12pt, and address of the place where the work was carried out font size of 8pt.
- Abstract, containing brief but informative details of the contents and conclusions of the paper and should not exceed 200words, size 8.5.
- Introduction, stating the reasons for carrying out the work, size of 9.5pt.
- Materials and Methods, containing sufficient experimental details so that methods can be reproduced by researchers (in experimental papers), size 9.5pt.
- Resultsshould be described as concise as possible, size of 9.5pt.
- Discussion should not recapitulate results in detail or contain new information but should emphasize the relevance and significance of the findings reported, size of 9.5pt.
- Conclusion, size of 9.5pt.
- Acknowledgement, size of 9.5pt.
- Referencesshould be cited in the text a number in square brackets [ ]. All references should be included at the end of the manuscript successively with size of 8pt. Correct references are the responsibility of the author.
- the Journal has the right to publish these researches and makes use of them in scientific fields without referring to their owners, provided always referring to the owners of these studies/research according to generally accepted rules.
- Manuscripts submitted for publication does not respond to their owners, whether published or not, the applicant is not entitled to claim them.
- Editors of the journal reserve the right to make editorial changes in any manuscript accepted for publication for the sake of style or clarity. Authors will be consulted only if the changes are substantial.
- Author/s must pay all the expenses incurred in the review process if s/he decides to withdraw his/her research paper whilst it is undergoing review.